This Cor Vitae initiative is an Online Program on Leadership beginning May 6th, every Saturday for two months, two hours per session. (Except for the session on May 27 which will be moved to July 1st due to the Feast of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart).
Presenters and facilitators come from the 3 congregations.
This program is intended to:
- Prepare leaders for the Chevalier Family Congregations.
- Encourage leaders of the Chevalier Family to have a heart in order to help members journey into the heart.
- Help leaders of the Chevalier Family to realize their concern for humankind and develop a sense of mission in leadership.
- Facilitate leaders of the Chevalier Family to create a system in leadership – so as to bring members to work together toward transformation.
- Help leaders of the Chevalier family develop managerial skills in leadership so as to manage human and material resources in their congregations.
- Help leaders of the Chevalier Family to collaborate with all members and everyone involved for a better future of the congregation.
- Equip the leaders of the Chevalier Family with skills for doing solidarity – a mission shared – with the lay, the diocesan clergy and with other religious congregations locally, nationally, regionally and internationally.